I never thought I could do this or would be able to but we are now on the homestretch of three years of it. I have learned what not to do;
- to judge peoples thinking and views on education
- learning to teach skills I thought was easy to everyone
- learning to have schedules and do the work and get thru the exams and let things not bother you when you get flustered
- or being the Crazy Bus lady for taking the Calgary transit from Forest lawn all the way to Windsor park so My girls can be taught by amazing teachers and be with friends they have become close to yet.
- I've also seen the what My girls can do online using Prezi or even Power point
The Prezi below is what I want to share with the world.
This is My world but In September new chapter shall begin - High school!
I am Ambarene Din, Parent, Home schooling Mother of two finishing grade 9 at Windsor Park /Cbe Learn,and On-line Classes